Plan to have fun, run and race hard and most important, practice the CDC social distancing and safety guidelines.
We will start slow and six feet apart to maintain social distancing. No need to worry about getting to the front of the pack! Your start time begins as you cross the start line.
When waiting to begin your race, participants are asked to maintain, and adhere to, the CDC social distancing guidelines. The start area has plenty of space for participants to stretch and wait until their corral is ready to line up.
When you have finished your race, you can find your results on raceday.enmotive.com. Award winners can pick up their award at The Dog Pound Fitness and Nutrition any time during regular business hours after final results are posted.
Wearing a face mask is not a race requirement and will not be enforced BUT face masks are recommended in areas where participants are within 6’ of each other such as the participant staging areas and corrals.
Spectators are encouraged to adhere to the CDC social distancing guidelines and will not be allowed to congregate in the start and finish line areas.
To ensure the safety of all participants, we are asking everyone to adhere to the following requirements:
- Participants must carry their own water. No water stops will be provided.
- Participants must follow all CDC social distancing guidelines.
- Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- On course participants must maintain social distancing at all times. This means participants must maintain six feet in front, behind and on either side of other participants.
- After crossing the finish line, participants are encouraged to not congregate at the finish line and to check their results at home or on their mobile device once they are at their vehicle. Spectators are not allowed in the finish line area.
- Failure to comply with any of these requirements will result in immediate disqualification.
Results questions can be sent to the timing staff : firstname.lastname@example.org
The race will be limited to 300 total participants.
We know this is not like a typical event, but these are not typical times. Hopefully by continuing the practice of social distancing and abiding by a few rules, we will move closer to normal race experiences.
A portion of the proceeds and any additional donations will benefit the Thomas- Fay-Custer school.
START TIME AND LOCATION
Saturday, June 13, 2020
7:30am - 5K Start
The Dog Pound Fitness
108 S. Main Street
Thomas, OK 73669
Course: OK11038DG But will begin at The Dog Pound Fitness and run in the opposite direction
PARTICIPANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE 6:00AM RACE MORNING. There will be no race day registration. You will not be allowed in the corral without a bib. No exceptions.
THE RACE WILL HAVE A CAP OF 300 TOTAL PARTICIPANTS
We highly encourage : Pre-Race Packet Pickup Thursday, June 11th and Friday, June 12th from 9am to 8pm at The Dog pound Fitness and Nutrition located at 108 S Main Street, Thomas Oklahoma 73669.
Onsite packet pickup will be available on race morning beginning at 6:45AM
AWARDS & MEDALS
All participants will receive finisher medals!
Age group awards will be given, plus overall male and female
1-10, 11-15, 16-25, 26-35, 36-45, 46-55, 56-65, 66 and over
VIRTUAL EVENT OPTION
HOW IT WORKS: