In consideration of the foregoing, I, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns, waive and release any and all rights, claims and courses of action I have or may have against EnMotive, EnMotive OKC, Running Away, LLC and its affiliates, their agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns and any and all sponsors, their representatives and successors, that may arise as a result of my participation in the Orphan Love Mud Run 2019 and any pre- and post- event activities. I attest and verify that I am physically fit and have sufficiently trained for the completion of this event and my physical condition has been verified by a licensed medical doctor. Further, I hereby grant full permission to any and all of the foregoing to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising, without monetary payment to me.
IACL waiver By indicating your acceptance, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows: Orphan Love Mud Run 1) I understand that participating in the Orphan Love Mud Run (OLMR) is a physically challenging and potentially dangerous activity and involves the risk of serious injury and/or death.
2) I assert that I am in good health and in proper physical condition to safely participate in the OLMR. I certify that I have no known or knowable physical or mental conditions that would affect my ability to safely participate in the OLMR, or that would result in my participation creating a risk of danger to myself or to others. OLMR Refund Policy I hereby understand and acknowledge that all fees and associated costs (including optional product purchases, and donations), paid in registration for the Orphan Love Mud Run (OLMR) are NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON, under any circumstances, including but not limited to injury, a scheduling conflict, and/or event cancellation. I also understand that active duty or deployed military participants may be entitled to a refund on a case-by-case basis upon providing sufficient, official documentation regarding the deployment that conflicts with participating in the event. OLMR Course Rules Military: I understand that active duty or deployed military participants may be entitled to a refund on a case-by-case basis upon providing sufficient, official documentation regarding the deployment that conflicts with participating in the event.
Attitude and Behavior: I also agree to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times; demonstrate respect for all people, equipment, and facilities; and participate with a cooperative and positive attitude.
Alcohol& Drugs: I certify that I am not, and on the date of the Orphan Love Mud Run (OLMR) will not be, under the influence of alcohol or any drugs that would in any way impair my ability to safely participate in the OLMR. I agree to take full responsibility for any decision to consume alcohol following the event.
Specific Rules: I specifically acknowledge and agree to abide by the following rules: 1) no urination or defecation is permitted outside of designated areas; 2) no wheeled conveyances or pets are allowed in the course at any time; 3) no clothing, props or equipment that pose an unnecessary risk to participants, spectators or personnel are permitted; and 4) obey civil and criminal laws including traffic laws.
Photography: I understand that any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses of me captured during the OLMR by a hired photography company of their choice, its affiliated entities or contractors, and/or the media become the sole property of that photo company. I grant the right, permission and authority to OLMR to use my name and any such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses for any legitimate purpose, including but not limited to promoting, advertising, and marketing activities. I further understand that the assigned photography company, as sole owner, has the full right to sell and/or profit from the commercial use of such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses.
By entering my name below, I have reviewed and agree to all the waivers and agreements stated above. RELEASE OF LIABILITY, VOLUNTARY ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK AND WAVIER OR CLAIM AGREEMENT 1. _____ I understand that entering Orphan Love Mud Run (OLMR) is a hazardous activity. I further understand that OLMR presents extreme obstacles including, but not limited to:
mud pits, waterslides, ponds, steep hills, climbing walls, and natural uneven terrain.
2. _____ I agree not to participate unless I am medically able.
3. _____ I agree not to consume alcohol prior to OLMR or ingest any medicines or substances that will inhibit my mental or physical ability to safely and effectively participate in OLMR.
4. _____ I agree to abide by any decision of race officials relative to my ability to safely compete in the race.
5. _____ I agree to obey all civil and criminal laws at all times.
6. _____ I assume all risks associated with competing in OLMR including, but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, negligent or wanton acts of other participants, completing all obstacles, any defects or conditions of premises, and the effects of weather including high heat and/or humidity, all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
7. _____ I agree that It\'s A Child\'s Life Foundation, OLMR or property owners are not responsible for any personal items or property that is lost or stolen at OLMR.
8. _____ I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me as medical professionals may deem appropriate. This
release extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency.
9. _____ I agree to and will abide by OLMR requirements that no pets, wheeled baby conveyances, or other wheeled means of conveyance are permitted specifically within the race obstacle course.
10. _____ I hereby assign all rights, title, and interest in any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or other records of OLMR I may take or capture to It\'s A Child\'s Life Foundation or OLMR. It's A Child's Life or assigned photography company hereby grants to me a limited, non-exclusive, perpetual right and license to use, for non-commercial purposes only, any and all
photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or other records of OLMR I may take or capture.
11. _____ I agree that all entry fee payments are final and non-refundable.
12. _____ I agree that the race directors of OLMR reserve that right to cancel OLMR in the event of accidents, labor disputes, acts of war or terrorism, military or armed conflicts, insurrections, rebellions, riots, explosions, lightning, earthquakes, fires, storm and floods, or, if in the discretion of It's A Child's Life Foundation or OLMR directors, any such acts or causes which require cancellation of the event for safety or security reasons, or, if OLMR directors cancel the event for any other reason pursuant to 48 hour written
notice. In the event of such cancellation, there will be no refund of my registration fee.
13. _____ I understand and agree that I am expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times and to obey all laws. This includes, generally, respect for all people, equipment,
and facilities. OLMR directors or volunteers may dismiss me, without refund, should my behavior endanger the safety of or negatively affect a race, person, facility, or property of any kind.
14. _____ I understand, agree, and accept that some of the obstacles may go through water that has not been tested for chemicals, disease, or any contamination whatsoever. I further understand that OLMR course may contain wild animals, insects, and plants, and I assume the risk of participating in OLMR by and among OLMR course’s contents.
15. _____ I myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors waive release and discharge It's A Child's Life Foundation, OLMR, property owners and its executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, officers, employees, directors, volunteers, representatives and agents from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, any loss or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this event; I indemnify, hold harmless, and promise not to sue the entities/persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claim made as a result of participation in the event.
16. _____ I agree not to dive into or enter any of the mud pits or other obstacles headfirst.
17. _____ I attest that, if I am pregnant, disabled in any way, or have recently suffered an illness, injury, or impairment; I should have or did consult a physician before
participating in OLMR.
18. _____ I understand that I am not to harm or touch anyone else on the course and that I may be held liable by doing so.
19. _____ I, as parent or legal guardian, will register my child in the specified, age appropriate event.